Friday, June 16, 2006

Geeky Scientists and Proud of It

The lab that I work in/around is a pretty congenial place. I like a majority of the people enough to hang out with them outside of work, and find myself having at least one good laugh every day. One of the women likes to do nice little things for everybody once in a while, like buy donuts or bagels out of the blue, or make brownies for no good reason (not that making brownies in and of itself isn't a good reason). But what she bought for us this week takes the cake (can you tell I'm hung up on food right now?).

"Evil Mutant Scientist" and "Labcoats are sexy"

These are the pins she ordered for us off Cafe Press. We couldn't be more thrilled. They go perfectly with the "I'm a scientist. Let's experiment" Molson beer labels she also collected for us.

We are fully embracing our geekitude, and we like it.

3 Comments:

Blogger Dressage Mom said...

Oh man! I love it! And you know, lab coats ARE sexy. Especially if you're naked underneath.

But I've never done that.

6:25 AM  
Blogger craig said...

Much to my continual disappointment.

10:55 AM  
Blogger Lil Kate said...

Obviously neither of you is having trouble in the bedroom. Save the flasher-scientist routine for when you need to "spice up" your routine.

12:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home