Monday, November 27, 2006

Quickly: the weekend in a nutshell

- Traveled to and from Rochester without incident – even got sniffed by the drug/food sniffing dog. Fun!

- Found a place to live and put down a deposit (townhouse, attached single car garage, hooray!)

- Found a new bedroom set AND sleeper sofa (if you want to visit, that’s where you’re sleeping)

- Ate out a lot and slept well (with earplugs)

- Nobody got testy (including me) all weekend

-Now trying to unload some of my old furniture to make room for the new (and for an easier move)

I feel much better having this aspect of things wrapped up. Now to finish my thesis…

2 Comments:

Blogger Dressage Mom said...

Less talking - more thesis writing!

Just kidding. I can totally sympathize with the thesis thing. Mine hung over my head with the data finished but the writing not for almost a year. Sure I had lots of re-writes, but towards the end I was pushing the deadline and wishing I hadn't dragged my feet as much. So get to it!

12:29 PM  
Blogger squareaj said...

Hey, I may be interested in you sofa and love seat if no one else is.

9:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home