Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Momentary lapse

I’m going to geek out here for a minute (worse than usual).

Anybody here watch “Battlestar Galactica?”

Anyone?

Someone?

I’d taped the season finale, started watching yesterday, and had to stop with 15 minutes left to go. Tonight I watched those last 15 minutes.

My. God(s).

I’ve found the plot confusing from the start, and now I have a whole slue of new questions.

The *one* person I’ve actually been able to talk about the show with is most likely, and for good reason, way too busy to klatch with me about it now, so I’m asking you – the Loyal Dozen as I am going to affectionately call you now – to help me out.

Please don’t think any less of me.

2 Comments:

Blogger Chris B. said...

What happened? Canceled in 1979.

2:27 PM  
Blogger craig said...

As much as I love that show, I keep missing it! I missed the entire season finale, which was incredible, from all accounts. But ask your question, maybe I'll know.

8:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home