Friday, October 10, 2008

Coming clean

If word hasn't reached you already, I'll make it an official announcement: F and I have decided to push the wedding plans back at least a year. There are lots of reasons, some of them lame (e.g. I still can't muster up any enthusiasm for planning, we had a busy summer, blah, blah, blah) and others quite good (e.g. we've had quite a bit of, well, "upheaval" and we're focusing on that right now). I feel better about having more time. I just can't let that turn into "more time to procrastinate."

2 Comments:

Blogger DK said...

I'm always a fan of elopement. For the record.

10:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good idea. The last thing this needs to be is stressful. It should be 90% fun with 5% stress and 5% sheer terror. Any pie chart showing other percentages means you're gonna need some time.

7:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home