Monday, August 14, 2006

Yay!

I wrote:

"Subject: I'd like to be a postdoc in your lab

Hi Dr. A,
I would like to officially accept the offer to be a postdoc in your lab
(if you'll still have me).
I hope that you are enjoying your time away from lab and I'll be looking
forward to hearing from you when you get back into town.
Thank you, again,
Kathryn"

And he replied:

"Kathryn: I am in fact still in Europe using a Blackberry--content is difficult to get, but from.your subject line I'm looking forward to talking with you soon. I'll be back next weekend and actually accurately reading email. Looking forward to visiting with you."

HOORAY! Finally, a positive reply.

2 Comments:

Blogger Dressage Mom said...

Ah... so nice to have good news. I hope it works out well for you and that this guy isn't as crazy as D.

7:33 AM  
Blogger Lil Kate said...

You and me, both. Sounds like he isn't around much, so if he is a jag-off, I won't have to see much of him. AND, rumor has it, because a postdoc is more like a "real" job, I could actually quit and leave when I wanted to, if things got to be that crappy.

7:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home