Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Geneva Grape Jamboree - T minus 3 days

"...he could never fully trust a person who didn't find the prospect of squashing grapes in their bare feet irresistible..."
Fierce Invalids Home From Hot Climates by Tom Robbins

This'll be me on Saturday, BAY-BEE!

I can't wait.

I have to get to the Grape Jamboree early to sign up, and hope and pray and be annoying enough that they'll pick me from among the multitudes to participate (they only choose 5 contestants).

Wish me luck! Afterwards I'll try to post pictures of my grape-stained feet.

5 Comments:

Blogger craig said...

Of course, you've already seen this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UEsuQPwlwDQ

So be careful, eh?

5:50 AM  
Blogger Lil Kate said...

I will be sure to be EXTRA careful. Heaven forbid I knock the wind out of myself. ;)

6:23 AM  
Blogger Lil Kate said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:23 AM  
Blogger craig said...

"Contestants" ? Is it a competition? If so, Lil' Kate, you might want to fill your pockets with rocks. : )

12:47 PM  
Blogger Lil Kate said...

I'll wait until I size up the competition. Being rural OH, I can imagine there will be a good sampling of overweight folks, but I also know that this festival is a hit with the kiddies. I just might be the heaviest one there! (If I'm lucky.) But I'll keep some rocks in reserve, just in case.

2:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home