Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Aerodynamics?

Can someone explain to me how, after eating toast, with the toast in front of me, I can end up with crumbs on my shoulder?

I swear I wasn’t eating it so fast and furious that crumbs were flying EVERYWHERE, which, by definition, would include my shoulder.

My current hypothesis: kitchen gnomes.

FYI: a real honest-to-goodness post is brewing in my head but I am either a) too lazy, b) too tired, c) watching a video on how to properly treat lab animals or d) watching TV, and can’t be bothered to actually type it up. Maybe tomorrow I’ll have some motivation.

2 Comments:

Blogger Dressage Mom said...

Ugh, are you going to have to slice and dice mice while you're there? Nasty. You have my sympathy.

8:55 AM  
Blogger Lil Kate said...

Actually, probably not. My boss hasn't made any plans for me to be slicing and dicing - but just wants me "to have access to the animal facility." Lord knows what for. Here's hoping he doesn't come up with a reason.

5:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home