Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Stumpy



I've never tried uploading a pic to my blog before, so I thought I'd try it today. Can you tell I'm procrastinating?

This is a picture of a former pet of mine named Stumpy. Stumpy was one of the offspring of two adult beta fish (Siamese fighting fish) that my old boyfriend and I bred at home as a little science experiment. Out of the hundreds of babies that hatched, Stumpy was the only mutant born without a tail.

Sadly, Stumpy met his demise over Christmas 2 years ago. It got just a little too cold in the apartment while we were away and we came home to floating beta fish. Kinda sad. They really did have personality, and they'd get excited when you came home, much like a small jittery dog, minus the peeing on your shoes.

OK, back to work. Enjoy!

1 Comments:

Blogger Eileen said...

poor Stumpy.

2:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home