Monday, June 04, 2007

I like my new toy

Over the weekend I signed up with StatCounter and I’m finding it rather entertaining.

Things I’ve learned over the last 2 days:

15 people have checked my blog
3 of them came to my blog via Dressage Mom’s blog
1 of them came to my blog by Googling “community-colleges funny-stories”
Someone in Marshfield has checked back 4 times
Someone in Cleveland has checked back 3 times
Someone in Chicago has checked back twice

Sweet! I have more mystery readers than I ever thought I would! Maybe this weekend is just a fluke – really boring for folks in the Midwest or something. We’ll see. I’ll keep you posted if I learn any more amusing facts.

5 Comments:

Blogger Chris B. said...

My apologies for skewing you results, but Googling "community-colleges funny-stories" for myself was just too tempting.

7:32 AM  
Blogger Lil Kate said...

I saw it! You use FireFox 2.0.0 on a Windows XP system. Totally creepy, no? And I think I've figured out that when I view my own page (after posting, to see how it looks) that I register as coming from Marshfield for some reason. That I don't understand.

6:52 PM  
Blogger Chris B. said...

Must be a cancer thing.

7:53 PM  
Blogger Lil Kate said...

I'd like to think I understand cancer things... it's the computer things that hang me up.

6:17 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

don't get so excited. all of those post have been me traveling around and checking in on you from various internet cafes. haha i am a jerk

6:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home