Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy V-Day, everybody!

Or, “Single Persons Awareness Day” – whichever you’re more comfortable with.

I’m having a good, traditional Valentine’s Day week, thank you for asking. I’ve received roses, heart-shaped cookies, pink strawberry-frosted mini-cupcakes, cards, and tonight is dinner at one of my favorite places in the bustling metropolis of Rochester. Family, friends and coworkers have been great about stretching the holiday out beyond the confines of a single day. Thank you, one and all. Considering how miserable the weather has been lately, it’s been a wonderful way to brighten the depressing blight of winter.

What’s on the docket for your Valentine’s Day celebrations?

2 Comments:

Blogger LabTech said...

As I was waiting to have an IM "fight" with the dufus about "issues" - what do I get? A "Happy Valentine's Day" IM...sometimes I hate him.

5:11 AM  
Blogger craig said...

Boy, anything *new* in your life to blog about? Any *significant* events, maybe?

10:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home