Saturday, July 07, 2007

Sickly observations

1. Sore throat lozenges don’t actually make your throat feel any less sore. They just make your mouth numb. Then you can’t bitch about your throat being sore. The only thing that really works is ice cream.

2. NyQuil and its knock-offs really need to do something about lengthening its effectiveness. Six measly hours just isn’t long enough. Make it at least 8 for folks who want to work the next day. Or cut it down to 4 so I can slam another cupful in the middle of the night. Or, I need to start planning for 12 hours of sleep … say, that’s not a bad idea. Forget I mentioned anything. Keep up the good work.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Viruses must be able to go through the wires now, because not 2 days after reading this blog, I have a sore throat. Perhaps it was also that woman with a raging case of Strep I saw the day before...nah.

10:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home