Monday, May 19, 2008

Well???

This weekend F and I visited Cleveland. It was a chance for me to meet his best friend from college and his family. It was also a chance for my Cleveland Crew to meet F. I know I had a good time. It was great to see everyone and how much their kids have grown! I was a little hoarse afterwards from laughing so hard. So now I'm wondering if everyone else also had a good time. You'd all said that you wanted to meet F to give him your stamp of approval... Survey says??

5 Comments:

Blogger Dressage Mom said...

Consider him stamped. Any man who would suggest, at party's end "You might want to put that cake in the frigde...it's got cream cheese filling." is all good in my book.

9:11 AM  
Blogger LabTech said...

I thought he was great - and the two of you together make quite a pair! I am slightly concerned he might be permanently scarred by the mess he encounted caused by my tornado-children during the brief visit to my apartment! Let me know if I need to send $ for counseling. ;-) It was great to see you!!!

9:57 AM  
Blogger craig said...

He definately doesn't qualify for Hot Chicks with Doucebags.

7:09 AM  
Blogger MistressBioNerd said...

OK, I tried to comment on Monday, but it wouldn't accept Blogger wouldn't accept it for some reason. He definitely gets a stamp! It was so good to see you and get to meet F. I still can't get over how small the world is!

9:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

pssst...I Tagged you...check out my blog...

6:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home